The Permanent Placement Program (PPP) is a one-on-one customized service for clients who are looking for paid opportunities in their professional field. This program provides clients with tailored information based on their industry and experience, as well as resume review, interview preparation, cultural integration and individualized ongoing support. Due to the diverse needs of each client PPP modifies the approach depending on the client’s needs.
Who can participate?
- PR card holders or Convention Refugees
- Legally able to work in Canada
- CLB 7 and above
- Preferably with some work experience in their field in Canada
What are the benefits for participants?
- Clients gain access to ongoing one-on-one support
- Clients are provided with resume and interview practice as needed
- Gain access to hidden opportunities that are not advertised
- Access new employers through the PPP network
- Find relevant paid employment
For more information:
Phone: 905-306-0577 ext.360